View in english View in spanish View in french View in german View in chinese

Markets // Tin Explorers

Tin Explorers

Latest News

A Stellar tin project

Post By: Organic Development on Tuesday, 18 March 2008

ASX-listed Stellar Resources announced yesterday that it has agreed to acquire 60% of the Zeehan tin project in Tasmania from Western Metals Limited. The remaining 40% is held by Gippsland Limited. The A$1.18 million acquisition is being carried out through Stellar’s 100% subsidiary Columbus Metals Limited.

The Zeehan project, which is close to the currently re-opening Renison mine, includes several tin deposits. Base on historical drilling carried out up to the early 1980s, the total resource is estimated at 7.3 M...

Van Dieman Mines start-up next month

Post By: Organic Development on Friday, 15 February 2008

Van Dieman Mines has confirmed that its Scotia tin-sapphire mine project in Tasmania will be in production by the end of March 2008. The project, which will produce some 700 tpy of tin-in-concentrates, had been delayed mainly due to permitting issues. A second project, the Endurance mine, with a similar capacity, is due on stream at around the turn of the year. Concentrates from both mines will be supplied to Thaisarco in Thailand. The company controls further deposits in...

Latest Activity

Slide1

Recent Network Members

  • Irene Eteri
  • Sudarsan Bhatter
  • nouelislam tsenia
  • Sina Nikooseresht
  • Nick Bryant
  • Igor Prokhorenko
  • Carlos Suaznabar
  • mark newman
  • Jiageng Luo
  • Rob Holtom
  • Philippe Giaro
  • brant tapley