View in english View in spanish View in french View in german View in chinese

Board members

Fenix Metals

Fenix Metals in Tarnobrzeg, Poland is a joint venture between Dan Engineering A/S of Copenhagen, Denmark and Stoop N.V. of Belgium and commenced operation in early 2004.

Global Advanced Metals

Global Advanced Metals is a major Western Australian mining and mineral processing company with substantial interests in tantalum as well as tin.

Malaysia Smelting Corporation Berhad

The principal activities of the Company are investment holding and the smelting of tin concentrates and tin bearing materials, the production of various grades of refined tin metal under the MSC brand name and the sales and delivery of refined tin metal and by-products.

Metallo-Chimique N.V.

Metallo-Chimique, based in Beerse (Belgium), was incorporated in 1919 and now produces pure tin and lead, electrolytic copper, copper anodes and solder from a wide variety of scrap and residues.

Minsur S.A.

Minsur Sociedad Anonima was incorporated in 1977, from an original company founded in 1966. The company is privately owned by the Brescia Cafferata family.

Operaciones Metal├║rgicas S. A. - OMSA

Operaciones Metal├║rgicas S. A. - OMSA is the first tin smelter in Bolivia and is located within the center of the Bolivian Tin Belt. The smelter is located in the department of Oruro 210 Km. south of La Paz, the major city and seta of government in Bolivia. 'The First Tin Smelter in Bolivia' read more

PT Koba Tin

P. T. Koba Tin is a joint venture operation between Malaysian Smelting Corporation (75 percent interest) and P. T. Timah Tbk (25 percent).

PT Timah Tbk

PT Timah Tbk was listed on the Jakarta, Surabaya, and London Stock Exchanges on 19 October 1995. Today 65 percent of the company's shares are owned by the government of Indonesia, the remaining 35 percent are owned by domestic and international investor.

Thailand Smelting and Refining Co. Ltd. (Thaisarco)

Thaisarco (Thailand Smelting and Refining Company Ltd) was Thailand's first tin-smelting operation and is the country's largest tin exporter, with accreditation by the London Metal Exchange as a producer of tin of 99.9+% purity.

Yunnan Tin Company

Yunnan Tin Company (YTC) has a 100-year history in tin and is the largest tin production and exporting base in China. YTC is an intergrated complex which operates mineral exploration, mining, processing, smelting and refining, chemical production and down stream tin products. The 'YT tin brand' is read more